Reformation Festival Pictures (church function)
Grandmother's 96th and Last Birthday Party (she celebrated her 96th birthday on Nov. 13, 2009 and passed away Jan. 6, 2010)
Writing Letters to Military Family and Friends (a church project)
December Pictures (including Isaac's first snow)
Christmas with the Rodriguez Family (I realized when I made this folder that the Rodriguez's always have a camera out when the family is together . . . my side of the family, not so much)
Leo, Julie, and Amelia's Visit (it was so much fun to see Isaac and Amelia play together!)
Harlem Globetrotters Game (this and a Rockets game were Isaac's first basketball games . . . the kid LOVES sports! Football, soccer, baseball, hockey, croquet, basketball, you name it! If it has a ball, he wants to play!)
Now that I've overwhelmed you with pictures, I'm changing the way I blog. I have been posting batches of pictures, but I find that so much is missing when I do that. I plan to start posting pictures right to the blog so that it'll be easy to update the blog more frequently, and I can post captions for pictures. I miss having the time to explain funny things or sweet things. I am hoping that this will help me to post things all the time, and that you'll be able to keep up with the smaller milestones in our family life.
I send out e-mails when the blog is updated. If you don't get them, e-mail me and I'll add you to the list. If I start e-mailing you too often, let me know, and I'll take you off the list and you can check it when you have the time.
OK . . . today's picture. This is why it's better to hold a baby while she sleeps. If I let her, she'd climb right out of this cradle! She's a wiggly one! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment